The MagicKeys 2 are two aluminium and one high quality Stainless Steel components that block the lid sensors of your Satin Silver or Ceramic White
PS TWO whitout the need of opening or dismantling it and so allow you to play your backup CDs and DVDs by using Swap Magic 3.6 or similar.
* The use of the MagicKeys 2 does not void the warranty of your PS TWO.
* You do not have to open or dismantle your PS TWO.
* Their installation is very fast (in only 20 seconds) and easy.
* The MagicKeys 2 can be removed at any time.
* The lid of your PS TWO can be opened and closed.
* They do not disturb normal working of your console.
Here you can see al 3 MagicKeys 2 enumerated.
There is a sticker on the rear site of each MagicKey 2.
On this picture you can see the console front view and the situation of each MagicKey 2.
Stick component 1 in the hole over the on/reset button of your console, like on the photo.
Now move the disk break to the right and hold it. Stick component 2 to the left site of the disk break, as shown.
And last, put a Game or Swap Magic disc into your PlayStation, push the On/Reset button and insert component 3 into the 1mm gap situated in the back left site of your console.
When component 3 was inserted correctly the disc automatically starts to rotate!
If the disc does not rotate after you have inserted component 3 move the component a little bit to the left and to the right until the disc rotates!
See our component 3 installation
Click on the image above to see our component 3 installation video.
(144KB, divx is required)
No customer reviews for the moment.